|Event Title||EcoBioCAP : Ecoefficient Biodegradable Composite Advanced Packaging seminar|
|Event Description|| The main themes of this event are devoted to Resource efficiency, Innovations and Safety in food packaging with discussions and debates involving invited guest speakers.
Confirmed guest speakers include:
- Ms. Viviana Golja, National Institute of Public Health, Slovenia
- Prof. Christian Grandfils – University of Liège, Belgium
- Ms. Catherine Loriot, LNE, France
- Dr José Maria Lagaron - IATA-CSIC, Spain
- Dr Monica Perez - AIMPLAS, Spain
- Dr. Claudia Schoenweitz, IVV Fraunhofer, Germany
- Dr Bruno Sommer Ferreira – Biotrend SA, Portugal
Seminar’sobjectives are to define together R&D priorities and to lay down the basis of future collaborations and projects.
Interested people are invited to freely register before the 14th of February 2015.
EcoBioCAP project consortium (www.ecobiocap.eu) and Professor Nathalie Gontard, the project coordinator.
|Link to event||https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12kyh9Cxpb7hbu3pmO3KkWYPie2xgSnO1qVwkZL5yg_0/viewform?c=0&w=1|
|Location||INRA SUPRAGO campus, Montpellier, France|
Kerstin Lienemann :Template:Key technologies approached