- What is it about?
- What are the key issues?
- How can HighTech Europe help?
- Where else can I get support?
|Introduction|| This stage should be implemented only if the financial resources are sufficient. Yet, depending on the type of financial operation you are using, it is possible that your company will have to pay or advance at least a part of the budget, so this aspect must be secured.
As for the previous and the next stage, an extra budget must be available to cover for any overrun that might occur particularly due to technical difficulties.
Additionally, it is possible that the technical and/or property watch compels you to make an important change to adapt to the new situation.
Finally, the next step will also require a specific budget, mainly for marketing actions, so it is the time to apply for new loans, subsidies, grants, etc.
|Key issues|| - Permanent update of the business plan
- Cost-benefit scenarios finely tuned
- Mobilisation of the financial resources for the next step
|Food TIP's answers|| On this website (Food Tech Innovation Portal), you can find a database of financial sources for joint research projects: (link to be added)
Additionally, some Practical Sheets can be helpful: European financing instruments (loans, guarantees, etc.), Horizon 2020, Venture capital
|Other sources|| - European Network for Financing Food Innovation: http://food.gate2finance.com/node/15 ;
- ENFFI Tool box: http://tools.braboventures.com/enffi/ Food sector specific tools to facilitate the access to the financing process
- European Commission / DG Entreprise and Industry: http://ec.europa.eu/enterprise/policies/finance/guide-to-funding/index_en.htm Access to finance - Quick guide to funding (available in DE, EN, FR)
- CORDIS Guide for Funding: http://cordis.europa.eu/eu-funding-guide/home_en.html Practical Guide to EU funding opportunities for Research and Innovation (available in DE, EN, ES, FR, IT, PL)
- Gate2Growth: http://www.gate2growth.com/ Expert advisory services on access to financing, business development, and deal flow, including on-line tools relevant for business development, access to business and investor networks throughout Europe (available in 11 different languages)
Business Plan Guidance: http://entrepreneurs.gate2finance.com/?q=Why+you+need+a+business+plan
Business Plan Self Assessment Test: http://apps.configworks.com/satlight/fe/va/index.jsp?CW_RESET_INPUT=all&CW_CREATE_NEW_SESSION=true
- Your Europe: http://europa.eu/youreurope/business/finance-support/access-to-finance/index_en.htm Access to Finance - Banks or venture capital funds that provide finance supported by the EU (available in all EU languages)
There are specific financial sources and programmes in each state, region and even at lower level that you should consider to finance your project.