|Event Title||Food Safety Technology Brokerage Event|
|Event Description|| This multi-day free-to-attend event brings together food producers, leading food safety specialists, researchers, academic institutions and technology providers from European countries to advance food safety and aid knowledge sharing.
The conference coincides with the ninth annual Dingle Food Festival and provides the opportunity to meet and network with industry peers, benefit from thought-provoking presentations and hear innovative ideas about how the latest technology can help your business in the food safety process.
The European Commission will fund the travel costs of a number of qualifying traditional and artisan food producers in the meat, dairy or bakery sectors.
The event programme covers topics such as:
• Food safety in Europe – the current challenges and practical solutions for small companies
• Technologies for detection of food contamination
• Technologies for tracking, tracing and authentication of Foods
• Technologies for cleaning and disinfection
• Novel technologies for safe food processing
• A keynote from the Food Safety Authority of Ireland
• Discussion Panels
• One-to-one Meetings
• Lunch and networking opportunities
• Food trail visit to local food Producers
|Link to event||http://www.tradeitnetwork.eu/Website--TRADEIT--Support-for-the-Traditional-Food-Sector--Food-Safety-Technology-Brokerage-Event|
|Location||Institute of Technology Tralee, North Campus, Dromtacker, Co. Kerry Tralee, Ireland|
Kerstin Lienemann :Template:Key technologies approached