- What is it about?
- What are the key issues?
- How can HighTech Europe help?
- Where else can I get support?
|Introduction|| At this stage, the industrial production has already started. Yet, some additional fittings might be necessary, according to the feedback from the first customers (optimisation).
The final step will be to reach the regular production yield in order to supply what fits the demand and is economically sustainable, including the maintenance of the equipment and the after sales service that must be planned.
You should keep a technical watch on, to continuously adapt your product/process to: - new norms & standards - the potentially evolving perception of new technologies by the customers.
It is also the time to seriously think about new technical improvement for your product/process or even to a new innovation project!
|Key issues|| - What evaluation tools for improving the product / service (fine tuning) - test with clients for optimisation
- Implementation of the follow up
- Technical documentation and after sales service (ASS)
- Consumer perception on technology
- Technical probate requests (CE, iso, healthy, organic, AOP, etc. authentifications)
- Permanent watch on potential technical extensions
|Food TIP's answers|| This website (Food Tech Innovation Portal) enables you to identify technologies, through the Technology section, that might help you find innovative solutions. They are regularly updated.
Through the Profile section, you can also identify experts that know how to implement these technologies.